Sunday, September 18, 2011

This is the new religion I want to be, going to one church a week.

Unitarian-Universalism/Baha'i. Or, I don't know, maybe I should just be Baha'i because it's the same thing, really. Unitarian Universalism=belief in nothing, and Baha'i=half-Hinduism, a good religion concerning the increase of mental and bodily function (through yoga), and half-Islam, the religion of Iraq (the source of civilization 2,000 years ago). Now, I'll have to find a Baha'i center. Islam is the religion of Iraq (where the population of the world's first civilization 2,000 years ago) and Iran (the source of the population and culture of that civilization). Hinduism is the religion of India, and it's all about creating physical and mental peace in one's body). My Dad loves yoga and meditation, another great practice of yoga that focuses one's mind on God.

No comments: